A relaxing studio conveniently located in the quiet neighborhood of Mantua, just few minutes from UPenn, Drexel, and other main attractions in Philly, our place is a perfect choice for a comfortable stay while exploring Philadelphia! Complete with basic essentials, private toilet and bath, a kitchen, and shared washer/dryer, this unit is really a home away from home!
This private studio will have all basic essentials to have a relaxing stay. It has a queen-sized bed, a television, a small dining area with table and chairs, as well as a private toilet and bath with bathroom essentials such as shampoo, body wash, hair dryer, and even clothes steamer. The unit also has a kitchen equipped with mini-refrigerator, microwave, stove, coffee machine, as well as dining wares so you can prepare your own meals. There’s also a shared laundry area with washer and dryer so guests can do their laundry.
-Own kitchen inside the unit (mini refrigerator, microwave, stove, coffee maker, cooking essentials and utensils)
-TV-Fast Wi-fi connection
-Central A/C and heating
-Washer/dryer in the common area
-Bathroom with essentials
Other things to note
- No cancellation but can adjust dates
- Street parking available but can't guarantee availability of parking slots (we can recommend nearby parking garages)
- No parties
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly (with minimal pet fee, kindly inform us upon booking)
- For long-term stay, additional cleaning fees may apply (cleaning per day upon request)
- Early check in and late check out requests for approval (additional fees may apply)
641 North 39th Street, Philadelphia, PA, USA